Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Disney Style


With a Disney trip coming up quick I am super pumped (in case you couldn't tell). I love all things Disney and know that we will be taking lots of pictures andddd doing a LOT of walking. I refuse to do a few things . . . A. wear a fanny pack and look like a tourist with sunscreen on my nose B. look like a slob in pics that I will treasure forever (plus I don't want Kinley making fun of me when she is 20 C. be uncomfortable! 

With that being said . . . I think this is my style for the week. Yes, some of you are thinking "Disney? Jacket? Pants?" Well, we are traveling in the beginning of February. 

1. Obligatory Disney Tee > Of course I have purchased plenty :) 
2. black skinny pants > I LOVE to roll the bottom 
3. jean jacket > perfect in case it gets chilly! 
4. Ray Bans > I am a sunglass brat and can't go anywhere without them. I am usually prancing around with them on my head at 10pm. These just happen to be a pair of my favorites. 
5. Toms: Ok confession time, I absolutely DESPISE these shoes and think they are the ugliest things on the planet. They do however look cute on kids and I do think it is cool what they do with donating a pair of shoes. Anyways, a pair of flats is what I was going for, any cute/black/comfy flats. Plus, with flats you can throw in some ugly thick support soles for extra comfort and nobody will know :) When you have had 3 foot surgeries, Dr. Scholls isn't quite the grandma lingo anymore. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS