Sunday, February 2, 2014

Kinley's 2nd Birthday

I can't believe my sweet baby girl is already 2 years old. With a Disney trip on the books soon we decided to skip the craziness of a birthday party this year and just take a trip! Of course, I wanted to do something small . . . nothing big but it had to be celebrated :) When we were home for Christmas with my family, we had cake and celebrated with my family as they wanted to share in the celebration. On her actual birthday, we planned a trip to the zoo but the weather didn't cooperate and Houston decided to shut down for the day because of ice. Finally, a week later, we celebrated her birthday with my husband's side of the family. As I have told you, she is obsessed with Minnie Mouse. So we had a Mini-Minnie Mouse party just the six of us. It was perfect :)
 Pics from our  little celebration in Indy over Christmas. 
 Uncle Craig and Aunt Amy 
 Of course, no one was leaving my house without a pic in their ears :) 
Kinley and Mimi 
I loved her cake! Check out cakes4tay on facebook. She does awesome work! 
She clearly loves birthday cake :) I love this pic! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS