Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Presents from Kinley

I wanted to have Kinley give our family something special for Christmas besides the cliche handprint ornament (sorry if you did that - I do like it, just wanted something different) Anyways, I stole this idea from a friend . . . no need to reinvent the wheel right? We put Kinley in the bath tub with some water based finger paint (make sure you use water based if you plan on it coming off!) and colors to properly match their houses and let her go to town with the mattes. We purchased some frames at Michael's that had a very thick matte and let her do it herself :) Just as I suspected, it was a success (if you don't count the paint all over the walls, bathtub and myself).












No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS